View the details of the position you are interested in by clicking on the job title. Once you have reviewed the position description and feel your skills and experience would make you a great fit, select “Apply” in the top right corner.
If this is the first time using our online job application system, you will need to create an account and select a Username and Password. Each applicant must have their own email address when setting up an account.
What to include in your application
It is important that your application reflect all of your relevant education, training and experience as follows:
- Include employment history for the past 10 years
- List your present or most recent job first, excluding volunteer or non-paid work experience
- List separately each position held, even if with the same employer
- If relevant to the position for which you are applying, also list positions you have held prior to the last 10 years
- A response of “See Resume” will disqualify your application
- If your application is incomplete, it will be rejected from further consideration
If you have problems while applying online, please contact NEOGOV at 1-855-524-5627 for assistance.
What happens next?
Applicants who most closely meet the needs of the District will be invited to move forward in the process. Due to the high volume of qualified applicants who apply, meeting the minimum qualifications of the position is not a guarantee of advancement in the selection process. Reference checks, background and medical assessments, when applicable, will be conducted on final candidates.
The first part of the selection process is an evaluation of education, training and experience by Human Resources staff and technical experts.
- All online submissions that are received by the deadline will be considered
Based on the job requirements and competiveness of the applicant pool, those applicants who most closely meet the needs of the district will be invited to participate in the selection process.
Employment decisions are based on an individual’s knowledge, skills, abilities, job performance or any other legitimate and nondiscriminatory criteria.
Interested in future opportunities?
Interested in joining our team but you don’t see a position posted that matches your expertise? Just create a “Job Interest Card” by selecting the category or class title you are interested in. Once you submit the required information, you will be notified by email when the employment opportunity is available.