PROGRAM UPDATE (January 5, 2016)):
Funding for this program is nearly depleted for the current fiscal year. Qualifying toilets purchased on or before Jan. 31, 2016 may still apply for the rebate, if the application is received within 90 days of purchase. Applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis, while funding is available.
If you have purchased a qualifying fixture in the last 90 days, please see below for the application process to determine whether you qualify for the up to $125 rebate per qualifying PREMIUM model High Efficiency Toilet.
HOW TO APPLY: Please contact the District's contractor, ConserVision Consulting at 1-877-874-8479, as limitations may apply.
Please allow up to 12 weeks for your rebate to be processed from the time your completed rebate application is received by ConserVision Consulting. If you already submitted an HET Application online and would like to check the status of your rebate, please login at the following website using the e-mail address and password that you provided when you applied online: http://scvwdrebates.waterprograms.com/login_102.php
If you have a single-family home, condo, townhouse or duplex and would like to apply for the rebate, please call 1-877-874-8479.
If you represent a Commercial, Industrial, or Institutional site or have an apartment complex and would like to apply for the rebate, please contact ConserVision at 1-877-874-8479. Please note that your property is limited to twenty (20) rebates per property within a fiscal year, or by the number of qualifying toilets on site, whichever is less.
The following must be provided to ConserVision within 90 days of purchase:
1. the original itemized receipt(s),
2. a copy of your water bill* to ConserVision (*If you live in an HOA, condominium complex or community housing location that pays your water bill, you can call your property management company to get the water account number for your complex.), and
3. a completed and signed W-9 Form for rebates totaling $600 or greater (the IRS and the State can consider rebates totaling $600 or greater as taxable income).
- Rebates are approved for toilets at sites within Santa Clara County that have not received a prior toilet rebate nor were received through a direct installation, distribution, voucher, or other District funded toilet program.
- Residents are limited to three rebates per single-family household. Apartment complexes, businesses, and agencies are limited to either twenty (20) rebates per property within a fiscal year or by the number of qualifying toilets on site, whichever is less.
- Installation and new construction costs are not covered by this rebate.
Where can I find HETs?
To find retailers in Santa Clara County that sell qualifying PREMIUM model High Efficiency Toilets, click here to download a list of retailers.
What can I do with my old toilet?
There are several recycling locations in Santa Clara County that will recycle or dispose of old toilets. Click here to download the toilet recycler and disposal list.
For more information, please call ConserVision Consulting at 1-877-874-8479.